The Person >>>

I am a simple, focused and hard-working person with a strong determination to realize my potentials. My thirst for knowledge inspired me to undertake further studies, which resulted in my earning five degrees from reputable institutions, including Diponegoro and Harvard. As teaching has always provided me with a great deal of satisfaction, I decided to pursue a career in the academia. Besides, I have been involved in various activities, and collaborated with some public bodies on important projects. Recently I received a doctorate in law at the National University of Singapore (NUS) Law Faculty, where I was awarded a Graduate Research Scholarship and the President's Graduate Fellowship. In the end, I believe that my academic training will stand me in good stead in relation to making a meaningful contribution particularly to the development of my country, and to the world.