The Person >>>

I am a dedicated and focused individual with a strong drive to realize my full potential. My passion for knowledge inspired me to undertake further studies, which resulted in my earning five degrees from esteemed institutions, including Gadjah Mada and Harvard. As teaching provides me with immense satisfaction, it motivates me to pursue a career in academia where I can share my ideas and share experiences. In addition to teaching, I have written books and articles. I am also a frequent speaker at international conferences such as the Society of Legal Scholars (SLS), Asian Law Institute (ASLI), and the Association of Pacific Rim Universities (APRU). Besides, I have collaborated with some public bodies on important projects. For example, I was appointed as the national coordinator for legal verification of assets of the State-Owned Asset Management Company (PT PPA Persero), team leader of the National Research on Alternative Dispute Resolution, and Chief Executive Officer of the Indonesia Tourism Promotion Board. With my strong academic background and diverse experiences, I am committed to making a meaningful contribution to the development of both my country and the global community.